I understand that as my potential client, your time and money are valuable and because of that, I take strides in assuring the homes I list are market ready in every way possible. I am straightforward on my recommendations and utilize all tools in pricing your home, prepping your home to sell and in marketing your home to sell.
|An overpriced home very rarely sells. I utilize numerous tools to be sure your home is priced correctly.||In partnership with you, my goal is to make sure your home is market ready. Buyers need to be able to envision what it will be like to live in their future home and distractions (clutter, misplaced furniture, deferred maintenance) can detour the experience.||Showing your home in it's best light on the internet is vital. Buyers often make a decision to pursue a home based on what they have seen on the internet and having perfect photos, video etc is very important.||I utilize as many avenues as possible in marketing your home and getting the exposure it needs to get SOLD. I advertise in print media, websites and social media to get the widest audience possible.|
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
What I will do for you:
- I will prepare and review the Market Value Analysis and the market condition report so your property is correctly priced.
- I will recommend the necessary repairs, anticipate any buyer objections, and correct the correctable.
- I will explain all financing alternatives and your probable participation.
- I will place a “For Sale” sign and lock box on your property.
- I will process your property through the MLS, exposing it to over 800 agents.
- I will discuss additional advertising options with you.
- I will promote your property to neighbors, agents, and prospective buyers.
- I will have Open Houses, on an agreed-upon basis, until your house is sold.
- I will communicate with you weekly about the market and any interest in your home from REALTOR® showings, open houses, advertising, and our sales staff.
“I listen, I call back, and I won’t try to push you into something you don’t want.”